In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are required to follow the guidelines below.
Failure to do so may result in you being prevented from attending subsequent games.
Entry to the stadium
- Supporters MUST NOT attend the stadium if they, or anyone in their social bubble:
- have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days
- have been contacted by an NHS Contact Tracer and asked to self-isolate
- are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (including a new continuous cough, high temperature, or a loss of or change in sense of taste or smell)
- are in contact with a member of their household experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- Anyone with suspected symptoms of Covid-19 will be refused entry to the ground.
- Arrive in good time to go through all necessary entry procedures.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
- Be aware that your temperature might be taken on entry.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not involved in your social bubble (i.e. a maximum of six persons from no more than two households).
- In order to maintain social distancing, you must sit in your allocated seat as detailed on your season ticket card or match ticket. Remain in your seat at all times whenever possible.
- If you do need to leave your seat, wait for a time when the gangway or walkway is clear of others or you are able to pass safely, and follow any directional signage.
- If you are seated, when moving past other spectators to and from your seat, avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- If you are standing, please stay within your social bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times. Follow any steward instructions.
- Do not mix or dwell with people who are outside your social bubble.
- Chester FC has followed the guidance from The FA for seated arrangements.
- When inside the ground wear a mask or face covering at all times except when seated or standing to watch the game unless you have a medical reason not to. Once seated your mask or face covering may be removed. Your mask must cover your nose and mouth.
- Maintain good hand hygiene, use sanitisers provided and avoid touching your face or handles, railings etc. wherever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if you need to cough or
- Avoid hugs, high fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- Due to the risk of airborne transmission, take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
Moving around inside the stadium
- If you need to access any of the facilities when inside the ground, check that they are all in use and you know which way to go. Go straight to them and return after use. Follow any directional signage.
- The gangways at the front of stands and the access steps must be kept clear at all times to ensure routes are clear for anyone using the facilities.
- Concourses are for access, egress and toilet use only. Do not congregate in these areas.
- At the end of the game please leave as promptly as possible and follow the direction of stewards.
- If you need to leave your seat, wait until the gangway is clear. Do not block stairways when queuing for the toilet, these areas are required for spectator movement. Please follow Steward instructions if they ask you to wait in your seat for queues to reduce.
- When moving past other spectators in the seated rows, please avoid face to face contact with others.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure that they have read and understood these guidelines too.
- Inside the ground use contactless methods of payment where possible.
- Please respect other spectators, stewards and other club staff at all times.
Please help us by disposing of any litter and waste into the bins provided.