Chester FC 2022/23 Season Tickets are available for renewal now, offering even better value than last season and ensuring you won’t miss a kick of the action!
This is a big summer for our club with exciting changes on and off the field ahead of the new National League North campaign.
Current ST holders will be able to secure their seat online from today and there are great savings to be made whether renewing or purchasing especially with our Early Bird pricing:
- Up to seven games free for adults with prices from £10.43 per game (standing) and £12.83 per game (seating)
- Concessions also receive seven free matches with prices per game at £8.70 (standing) and £10.43 seating)
- Younger fans benefit from massive savings with 18-21s season tickets priced £60 (standing) and £100 (seating)
- And prices have been frozen for Under 18s at £30 across the ground and FREE admission for Under 12s throughout the season
We are again partnering with online ticketing experts Kaizen, enabling the club to process renewals online and make buying your season ticket quick and simple.
With two extra home games in 2022/23 as the league increases to 24 teams, adult and concession season tickets have been increased to reflect this, however the per match prices now offers even greater value and, crucially, enables us to freeze prices for our next generation of supporters.
From today, existing Season Ticket holders can renew online at chesterfc.ktckts.com and secure their seat. Here’s how to renew…
Your 2022/23 season ticket is currently reserved for you in your Box Office account, and there is a simple three-step process to renew your season ticket. Please see the example below as an example of a season ticket reservation(s):
TO CONVERT YOUR RESERVATION
Once you have logged in to your Box Office account, go to the ‘My account’ area, which can be found in the header menu.
Select ‘Convert Reservation’ under the Reserved Items option.
Select the ticket(s) that you would like to purchase and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
Review your order and click on ‘Confirm & Pay’ – this will then take you to the payment screen to complete your renewal.
You will then receive an email confirming your renewal and your Season Ticket will go into production. The club will advise when the Season Ticket cards are available for collection.
For supporters who prefer to renew in person, the Deva Stadium ticket office will also be available for debit/credit card renewals from tomorrow (Tuesday 17th May).
You can also renew over the telephone by calling 01244 371376 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm) from Tuesday 17th May.
- Current ST holders have from Monday 16th May until Sunday 12th June to retain their existing seat.
- Early Bird general sales start from Monday 13th June with a deadline of Sunday 26th
- To take advantage of the instalment plan, new and existing ST holders have to sign up before Friday 20th May by emailing email@example.com.
- Full price season tickets will then go on general sale from Monday 27th June.