Season Ticket holders will have initial priority from this coming Monday until Saturday morning, with CFU and Junior Blues members having a 48 hour priority window from Thursday until Saturday.
General Sales for Chester fans will begin on Saturday 28th October from 10am onwards.
We host York City on Saturday 4th November, kick off 3pm.
York City fans will be purchasing tickets directly from their club and should direct enquiries to York City FC.
Sales windows are as follows…
Season ticket holders – sales commence 10am Monday 23rd October, ends 10am Saturday 28th October.
CFU and Junior Blues members – commences 10am Thursday 26th October, ends 10am Saturday 28th October. Maximum of 1 ticket per member.
General Sale – commences 10.30am Saturday 28th October. Maximum of 2 tickets per purchase.
Here’s how to get your tickets…
Season ticket holders
All season ticket holders have had their seats or standing area ticket reserved for them and will be able to purchase their seat or standing area ticket from 10am on Monday 23rd October via the Chester FC Box Office.
Simply log in to your Chester FC Box Office account and your reservation can be found in the ‘Convert Reservation’ section on your dashboard…
1. Head to your ticketing site chesterfc.ktckts.com
2. Log into the account you have purchased your season ticket with and go to the ‘My account’ area, which can be found in the header menu.
3. Select ‘Convert Reservation’ under the Reserved Items option. If you have purchased season tickets for others at the start of 23/24, you will see match ticket reservations for those people too. On the left hand side of the page you can select which tickets to take up from Monday 23rd October. Please ensure that if taking up Under 12 tickets that you have selected an adult ticket at the same time otherwise your purchase may not process.
4. Select the ticket(s) that you would like to purchase and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
5. Your ticket(s) will be added to the cart for you to purchase.
6. Review your order and click on ‘Confirm & Pay’
7. Enter your payment details at the checkout as normal
8. After purchasing, you will receive an order confirmation email and a separate ticket delivery email with your match ticket(s) attached.
Those registered as members for 2023/24 will be able to purchase 1 ticket per member from 10am on Thursday 26th October until 10am Saturday 28th October, before tickets go on general sale.
All current members have the tag CFU member 23/24 or Junior Blues member 23/24 on their box office dashboard. You must be logged in to be able to see the fixture tickets for purchase.
This will commence from 10.30am Saturday 28th October, with a limit of 2 tickets per purchase.