Chester FC Women are looking to recruit for the volunteer role of Head of Media to help to grow the team on and off the pitch.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join Chester FC’s ever growing women’s section, as they continue to progress year on year.
Currently competing in the North West Women’s Reginal Football League (Tier 6) – we are looking for someone with a passion for football and the world of sports media.
The role will involve the general management of the team’s social media platforms, through creating engaging and creative content to further our teams reach and growth.
General duties will include:
- To manage and create engaging content across all of our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram)
- General management of the social media accounts
- Administration of matchday content
- To communicate effectively with the main media outlets
- To arrange weekly interviews with players and management for local news outlets
- Seek out new opportunities to promote the club
- To oversee and manage a media team of volunteers who help create graphics and other aspects of the teams image
Desired but not essential:
- To have previous experience within a media setting
- Attend matchdays and the occasional training session
- A passion and desire to promote women’s football
- Open to learning and adapting
- Desire for creativity and growth
In summary, this is a voluntary position that is perfect for someone who is looking to gain experience in this field and to learn and work with experienced individuals along the way.
This role would require commitment for the entire 2023/2024 season looking to start prior to the start of the season in August although this can be flexible.
To apply for the role, please email email@example.com.